How Does GSTK9 Stack Up?
Here at Golden State K9 Training, we have the safety of your family as the most important factor in our Protection Dog Training. As of late, some of our new clients and associates have pointed out some concerns that they have regarding other companies out there in our industry. So, in order to better serve each of you, we have decided to take 3 random firms and compare some key areas to GSTK9.
THERE IS MORE THAN 1 MAJOR DIFFERENCE.
- GSTK9 is the ONLY company that makes it MANDATORY that our clients get One-on-One training at their home;
- We spend an average of 2 years with our clients depending on the age of Protection Dog, and the exact type of training that is needed;
- We are the ONLY Protection company that customizes the Protection K9 to the environment by doing an Environmental set up;
- All of our Protection K9s are temperament tested – has to be excellent with kids and other animals or they are not SOLD;
- All of the personal protection training is always done at the side of our clients, NEVER at our sides;
- All of our Protection K9s are trained by GSTK9 Trainers, never outsourced.
Let’s be clear about something that is apprently not discussed by other firms, which is something that really ticks us off. It takes at least 18 weeks for your new Protection K9 to become fully bonded with your family. This is why ALL of GSTK9 dog’s protection work is done at your side. After this time and only after, bonding is complete and control is given to the client. Without this bond and training, it is like giving a loaded GUN to a child!
GSTK9 is owned and operated by Mike Caporicci, a Master Trainer & Aggression Specialist with over 28 years of experience in K9 Protection Training. The trainers at GSTK9 have a combined total of 66 years experience in the Protection K9 industry at the time of this posting. If you are looking for someone to teach you dog how to sit, fetch, roll-over and play dead, GSTK9 is not the company for you. We would highly recommend taking your doggie to PetSmart, PetCo or any of the other so-called dog training and obedience companies out there.